Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Breyer Horses; Kennedy

I'm still alive . . . just not active.

Sorry about that. And also, I haven't been really drawing much lately. I think just sketching & doodling is what I like to do best; I can't always bring myself to complete a drawing.

Sadly I don't even doodle much anymore, but I do have some photography to share, I think.

Anyway, while I fish around for some photos, I'm going to just say that I've kind of grown out of manga/anime (and found the beloved My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) so I won't really be posting much of that style anymore. Maybe a teensy bit once in a blue moon. I mean, I did stop watching manga/anime a few months ago so this isn't really big news. =]

With that said, I still will be snapping photos of my dolls because they aren't really related to manga/anime, and I really do like them.


Above are three photos of my breyer horses. I do have a few others, too, and hope to post photos of them sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment