Followers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fallen: Did someone say Joey Richter?

I have seriously been neglecting my graphites... :( but, I've been working on a detailed drawing that hopefully I'll finish soon and post on here! :3 For now, I've got this little cartoon for yah... If you don't know what AVPM(A Very Potter Musical)  is, then you probably wouldn't understand this picture... but you should check it out!
"Everytime I see her, I just get these pains in my chest and I know it's all her fault." -Ron Weasley

2 comments:

  1. LMFAO Joey Richter!! I love AVPM!! Especially this scene. This and the Yule Ball. I also really love how Draco rolls all over the ground. Best musical ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked Paint the Rain lately, but I knew you were putting this up :D

    I love love love it, and thank you for the printed copy ^-^

    ReplyDelete