Followers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Dawnstar; Ayame Tsukino

Hiya! I want to kick off this blog with one of my drawings ;)


Now, I'm not the greatest artist out there, but drawing just makes me feel happy. This is the first Anime girl I've EVER sucessfully drawn(I'm addicted to Anime by the way, so you should see a few more like this, hopefully a little better):


Her name is pronounced (Ah-yah-may) (Sue-key-no "Sue" is said quickly)


And it means...


Ayame: Iris Flower
Tsukino: Moon Field

9 comments:

  1. I love it! You draw better than you say you do. Never doubt your skills, Dawnstar, because you're a great artist.

    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brooke ^^ I really appreciate the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thank you for teaching me most of how to make a blog button. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the code box under the button, but with a litter tampering and testing, I've learned how to link to the blog. Apparently you can just change it from the link going to where the image is, just change the link to this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really good! You're such an awesome artist, Dawnstar. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's waaaayy better than my miserable little stick figures!! *blushes* You should draw some more, that's very epic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! Really loving all these nice comments :)

    I'm excited for every single new art piece to come out! I love to see the styles of different people and observe what they did that I think I'd like myself to learn.

    ReplyDelete