Followers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Tears of a Warrior (Drawing by Brooke)

I searched through Finder on my computer and I finally remembered the name of my picture.  Tears of a Warrior!  If you're a Warrior Cats fan, you'll see that this is Graystripe of ThunderClan and his old mate, Silverstream, of RiverClan.
As you can see, Riversong is crying because his mate died.  I cried when I read this part of the book.

I drew this on paint, and I think I did a pretty good job!  Though I made this quite a while ago.

Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. oh my cheese! That picture is so beautiful and moving...I think you did a great job too! :)

    I am a fan of Warriors too! If you're ever looking for spoilers, I have a Warriors news site, so please check it out if you want spoilers or theories or stuffies. It's just getting started. www.skyclancamp-news.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found it Brooke! It's AMAZING awesome, especially for being done on Paint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! That's so EPIC! You're really talented!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! That's so nice to hear! I really appreciate it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. its awesome really shows character

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow,great picture,you're good!

    ReplyDelete