Followers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fallen: Mr. Darren Criss

Okay, so this is mainly to share my art and get other's opinions about it! C:

Alrighty, so this is my very first finished realistic human being drawing! The noes looks a little off, and if I ever have a chance to re-do this picture, I would definitely change that first! Anywho, I hope this is a good first impression, and I would love if you would give me feedback! I have another at the moment, but let's see how this one goes first.

Thanks a bunch!
-Fallen

7 comments:

  1. HOLY CHEESE!!!!! You seriously drew that? That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love it! You are very talented! I just love the shading and detail you put into this drawing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both very much! It means a lot! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is very good! Love the shading; did you use graphite for this? Looks like you could've used charcoal, too!

    Anyhow, you are very talented! :D Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Great job J! (We know each other in RL) ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes this was drawn from graphite! (:
    And thaaanks double S from RL. :D

    ReplyDelete